Global auto executives expect a drop in profitability this year, with Asian and European chiefs as pessimistic as their North American peers. The majority of those officials also expect to see another bankruptcy among suppliers and vehicle manufacturers, according to the results of an annual global survey by New York-based consulting firm KPMG LLC. The 7th annual query of 140 executives from auto suppliers and manufacturers shows 35% of executives find the prospects for future ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Executive Survey: Look for Profitability Drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642