NEW DELHI – India’s recent Auto Expo 2004 was a showcase for 1,000 auto industry manufacturers, including delegations from 26 countries, with designs, innovations and new platforms, all searching for markets. India’s market reforms and changing industry structure – including tax cuts, easy financing, a surging economy and fuel reforms – offer huge opportunities to auto makers here. Suzuki Concept S The expo, held this month, enabled auto makers to assess public response to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Expo Showcases Future of Indian Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642