The Automotive Hall of Fame in Dearborn, MI, is planning to induct seven people into its class of 2002 later this year, including Fiat SpA founder Giovanni Agnelli, National Automobile Dealers Assn. President Frank McCarthy (both deceased) and NASCAR driver Richard Petty. Other inductees include auto designer Giorgetto Giugiaro, who founded the auto design firm ItalDesign SpA in 1967 and has designed some 80 mass-produced vehicles; Andre Michelin and Edouard Michelin (both deceased), who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Hall of Fame to Induct Seven" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642