European auto makers are driving into 2011 with the anticipation of an upcoming new industrial policy that will set a competitive strategy for sustainable growth through cooperative efforts among all European Union stakeholders. The European Commission’s latest move in this direction is to re-launch the “CARS 21 High Level Group on the Competitiveness and Sustainable Growth of the Automotive Industry in the European Union,” a long title for an advisory group of auto industry and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Industry Backs Revising EU CARS 21 to Guarantee Sustainable Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642