BEIJING — China's automotive industry is posting a 10.1% gain in production value for the first quarter, says Zhou Jianping, an official with the State Bureau for Machine-Building Industry. Industry sales reached RMB42.62 billion (US$5.14 billion) in the January-March period, a RMB5.1 billion (US$616 million) increase over the same period of the previous year. Profitability rose 1.9% in the period. Zhou attributes the growth to the country's 13 top automotive enterprises, which last year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto industry sees first-quarter gains in vehicle productivity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642