The industry’s latest round of production-schedule reviews brings modest cuts by some auto makers that are offset by slight increases elsewhere, resulting in virtually no change in the overall fourth-quarter volume of 3,101,200 vehicles, down just 100 units from a month earlier. The most significant adjustments are being made by the Detroit Three. Ford Motor Co. scores a 24,900-unit fourth-quarter increase, chiefly by boosting truck output 15,200 units, including the 12,000 additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Fine-Tune Q4 Volume" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642