IRVINE, CA â€“ Newspaper publisher Horace Greeley in the 1840s proclaimed "Go West, young man." A lot of folks still are following that advice today. Only this time, it's not young hardy males making the trek westward to find wealth. Instead, it is foreign auto makers that are transplanting manufacturing, sales and marketing and design operations on U.S. soil in order to compete in the worldâ€™s largest auto market. Many are locating in Irvine, just south of Los Angeles, nestled comfortably ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Follow Advice to â€˜Go Westâ€™" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642