Despite recent signs that hefty buyer incentives may be losing their drawing power, North American auto makers have set their sights on a fourth-quarter production plan that would bring output for the year to just over 16.1 million cars and trucks. North America Yearly Output Rankings Year Total Units Big 3 % 2000 17,658,240 74.5 1999 17,615,754 76.1 2002 16,713,689 73.6 2003 16,129,300 71.4 1997 16,055,542 78.2 1998 16,032,875 76.3 2001 15,814,166 73.4 1994 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Gear Up to Make 2003 Output Fourth Best" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642