PARIS – The good news in Western Europe in March is not just the recovery of sales in the three markets where governments are offering discounts. Deliveries in eight of the 17 countries were not down as much as they had been in January-February. The creeping recovery in the West is not matched by the 12 countries in Eastern and Central Europe, where sales in March remained off 29.3%, effectively the same as in January and February. Several factors are at work in Western Europe. Most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Post Better Results in Western Europe in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642