NEW YORK – At least eight auto makers are in negotiations to offer HD Radio receivers on 30 platforms, says Robert Struble, CEO of iBiquity Digital Corp., inventor of the high-definition digital radio technology. Struble declines to name the auto makers because negotiations still are in progress. At present, only BMW AG offers HD Radio as an option in its ’06 7-Series and 6-Series models. BMW 7-Series offers HD Radio. The iBiquity chief reveals the negotiations at a press conference ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Pursue HD Radio Applications" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642