TROY, MI – Detroit auto makers have an opportunity to become leaders in integrating consumer electronics into their vehicles, but there are obstacles to overcome, says Gary Shapiro, president and CEO of the Consumer Electronics Assn. "To the Detroit auto makers, I say this: The consumer electronics industry is your opportunity," he tells a gathering of the Detroit Economic Club. "Embrace technology and benefit from consumers’ demand for the newest devices." In-vehicle electronics have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Should Embrace Consumer Electronics Trend, Advocate Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642