North American auto makers again are boosting their fourth-quarter output slates to bolster sagging dealer inventories, believing September’s sales payback from the “Cash for Clunkers” program is an aberration in the long climb back from the worst recession in decades. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q4 - October 2009 In their latest round of scheduling meetings, production planners added a collective 116,200 vehicle assemblies to the charts, bolstering the prior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Makers Slate More Q4 Output Gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642