Below are excerpts of an interview with Masafumi Kume, director and general manager of the automotive coatings division at Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. Q: What will be the major trends in automotive paint technology in the coming 5 to 10 years, and do you envision any major technological breakthroughs? If so, what? A: We must make further improvements against acid rain, scratches and bumps. We must also expand the range of colors to give customers more choice. As for cost, we must find ways ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto paint, precesses to improve but slowly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642