SHANGHAI — China's largest auto industry show of the year will take place June 15-19 in Shanghai. The International Automobile & Mfg. Technology Exhibition, better known as Auto Shanghai, featured more than 510 exhibitors from 22 countries and regions when last held in 1997. This year's show is expected to occupy three major exhibition halls, including the Shanghai Exhibition Center, Shanghai International Exhibition Center and Shanghai Mart. Leading automakers such as General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Auto Shanghai '99 to be held in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642