Expect 2010 output from AutoAlliance International Inc.’s plant in Flat Rock, MI, to exceed 2009’s tally despite a move to single-shift production. The reduction from two shifts to one is intended to eliminate down time – something the plant saw often last year, says Ford Motor Co. spokeswoman Marcey Evans. The anticipated volume hike, which Evans does not quantify, will be derived from a 35% boost in line speed. Last year, with the auto industry mired in a global economic crisis, Flat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoAlliance Output to Increase in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642