AutoAlliance Thailand Ltd. reportedly is planning to increase annual capacity almost 50% by adding a new vehicle program to its production line. The Bangkok Post quotes unnamed sources as saying the new vehicle program will hike AutoAlliance’s annual capacity to 200,000 units. Considered likely candidates for production are the Mazda Demio and platform-mate Ford Fiesta. The small cars also may be tailored to the Thai government's EcoCar project, which already has drawn an investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoAlliance Thailand May Be Planning 50% Capacity Hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642