Officials at Volkswagen AG’s AutoEuropa production facility in Portugal are confident they’ll get another product to succeed the Volkswagen Sharan, SEAT Alhambra and Ford Galaxy multi-purpose vehicles (MPV), even though VW has decided it will build its new Microbus in Hanover, Germany. AutoEuropa’s future is uncertain because no replacement has been announced for the current MPV models that will cease production in 2005 and Ford Motor Co. has no plans to continue sourcing vehicles from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoEuropa Puts on Brave Face After Microbus Decision" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642