BEIJING — China's automotive industry now can use e-commerce to help move business along. The China Automotive Rainbow Net (CARN) launches an e-commerce network with hopes that it will help make the automotive sector more competitive globally. CARN is designed to enable companies, including manufacturers, suppliers and dealers, to conduct bidding, auctions and business negotiations on the Internet. The site also provides an electronic data interchange service that enables manufacturers to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automakers discover advantage of e-commerce network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642