With U.S. light vehicle sales running at an almost unbelievable 17.8 million-unit seasonal rate last month (see story below), some industry watchers expected North American output to run even higher than the record 4,284,000 units posted in the industry's first official October-December plan last week (see p.2 for complete data). The fourth-quarter schedule, which surpasses year-ago's 4,283,000 units and edges past third quarter on a daily rate basis by 1.3% (71,374 units vs. 70,467), runs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automakers Plan Strong 4th Quarter to Wrap Up Record Production Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642