SAO PAULO — Volkswagen AG plans to raise by 0.6% the price of its Polo Classic, Saveiro, Kombi and Van vehicles. Fiat Auto SpA already has raised prices 0.9% for the Uno Mille and other vehicles, while General Motors Corp. has increased prices by 0.4%.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automakers Raise Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642