HUIZHOU — Mannesman VDO Car Communication (MVCC), a leading manufacturer of car audio and navigation systems, says it plans to increase its investment in a car audio joint venture here. Philips Car Systems, holding 36%; Hong Kong Gold Peak Industries, with 34%; and the Desay Group in Huizhou holding the rest, established the original venture in 1986, naming it the Car Audio Electronics (China) Co. MVCC in 1997 acquired Philips Car Systems, taking over its investment in China. The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automobile audio venture amplifies investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642