BEIJING — Diesel-powered vehicles now are in the limelight of China's automotive community, ever since Volkswagen AG went public with intentions to tap China's diesel car market and introduce related technologies. Many industry experts reportedly now are supporting boosting production of diesel-fueled vehicles, in order to increase efficiency of the vehicles and lower production cost. Rong Huikang, deputy secretary-general of the China Assn. of Automotive Manufacturers (CAAM) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automotive association pushes exploration of diesel technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642