AutoTrader.comâ€™s total revenue grew 89% in the fourth quarter of 2001 compared with the year-earlier period, company officials say. It also saw its average monthly website hits jump 57% to 5.8 million in the period, a rise from 3.9 million in fourth-quarter 2000, breaking 6 million in August and October. Vehicle searches in that timeframe grew 69%, up 25 million per month from the prior yearâ€™s fourth quarter, the company says. AutoTrader officials attribute the websiteâ€™s success to its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoTraderâ€™s Earnings and Site Visitors Grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642