SAN ANTONIO, TX – There are several plush vehicles lined up for test drives, but it’s the Chevy Aveo that draws a surprising amount of attention. General Motors Corp. has invited journalists here from around North America to show off its ’04 models. With the Cadillac XLR, Chevy SSR, Buick Rainier and Saab 9-3 convertible available, there seemingly would be little interest in test driving a $10,000 subcompact car built in South Korea. But there is. Chevy hopes to sell at least ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Aveo: Little Car That Could" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642