VIENNA – OAO AvtoVAZ launches serial production of a station wagon version of the Lada Kalina at its plant in Togliatti, Russia. The wagon, codenamed 1117, is the third Kalina variant following the sedan (1118) and hatchback (1119). AvtoVAZ plans to produce the first 50 Kalina wagons this month and 150 units in December. Through September, the auto maker manufactured 70,737 Kalinas, including 38,297 sedans and 32,440 hatchbacks. AvtoVAZ began producing the Kalina in 2004 and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Begins Production of Lada Kalina Wagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642