VIENNA – Russian Lada maker AO AvtoVAZ recently celebrated the 25th anniversary of its Lada 2121 Niva SUV, first launched April 5, 1977. In the first export years, the vehicle not only saw success in the domestic market but in some West European markets, as well. And the Niva was the only Russian-made car offered in Japan at the time. Chevrolet Lada 2123 Niva Today, more than 1.5 million units have been produced, one-third for export. The Lada 2121 Niva currently is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Celebrates 25 Years of Lada 2121 Niva SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642