VIENNA – The management board of Russia’s OAO AvtoVAZ, maker of Lada cars, approves financing for fuel-cell activities for 2005 and 2006. Antel 2 (above) is based on the Lada 2111 station wagon. “The decision shows AvtoVAZ’s readiness to work not only for tomorrow, but also for a long time perspective,” says Georgy Mirzoyev, the former head of AvtoVAZ’s development department who now is responsible for the fuel-cell project. AvtoVAZ has unveiled two fuel-cell concepts so far. Its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Continue Fuel-Cell Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642