VIENNA – Russia’s largest auto maker, AvtoVAZ, acquires the bankrupt IzhAvto production facility based in Izhevsk, the capital in the Russian Republic of Udmurtia. AvtoVAZ is buying 100% of IzhAvto owner Obyedinennaya Avtomobilnaya Gruppa for RR1.7 billion ($56.9 million). Sberbank, which as its largest creditor held a controlling stake in IzhAvto as collateral, created OAG last year to manage production at the Izhevsk-based car plant. OAG took over IzhAvto’s assets in September. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Finalizes Acquisition of IzhAvto Assembly Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642