KHERSON, Ukraine – Lada maker AO AvtoVAZ, General Motor Corp.’s joint venture partner in the Chevy Niva SUV program, is stepping up assembly of several other models in the Ukraine. AO AvtoVAZ began assembly of the Lada 2104 Oct. 11 OOO Khersonsky Avtosborochny Zavod Anto-Rus began assembly of the Lada 2104 and 2107 rear-wheel-drive cars Oct. 11. The company, based in the East Ukrainian city of Kherson, assembled 700 Lada 2106s last year. “We plan to make 1,100 cars until the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to increase Lada Assembly in Ukraine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642