VIENNA – Russia’s largest auto maker OAO AvtoVAZ and Magna International Inc. will build a plant that will produce a new C-segment car, AvtoVAZ Chairman Vladimir Artyakov tells the Russian business daily Kommersant. The official joint venture contract is due to be signed on Friday (Dec. 22). The 50/50 plant represents an investment of about $800 million and will have an initial annual capacity of 220,000-240,000 vehicles. Artyakov says AvtoVAZ will be responsible for welding and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ, Magna JV Plant to Build C-Segment Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642