VIENNA â€“ OAO AvtoVAZ is increasing production of its rear-wheel-drive Lada 2105 and 2107 sedans, in demand under Russiaâ€™s scrappage scheme. AvtoVAZ plans to build about 17,600 units of the two vehicles in May, a 76% increase from this monthâ€™s output. To increase capacity of the RWD cars, output of the Samara will be shifted from the Lada 2105/2107 assembly line to the Priora line during the public holidays at the beginning of May. AvtoVAZ expects to build 45,900 vehicles in May, up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Produce More RWD Cars Due to Russiaâ€™s Scrappage Scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642