VIENNA – Russia’s OAO AvtoVAZ will use its Lada Kalina platform to produce cars for stakeholder Renault SA and its alliance partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. This will be the first time Renault and Nissan will use a Russian platform for their cars. Previously, the partners revealed AvtoVAZ would manufacture Renault and Nissan vehicles based on Renault’s B0 platform, but this is the first confirmation from AvtoVAZ of a second project in the works that will involve the Kalina’s underpinnings. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Produce Renault, Nissan Cars on Kalina Platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642