Izhevsk plant now building Lada 2104 station wagon. IZHEVSK, Russia – Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ transferred production of its boxy rear-drive Lada 2104 station wagon from its Togliatti plant to OAO Izh-Avto’s car facility here. The station wagon is a second vehicle outsourced by AvtoVAZ as it looks to free up Togliatti plant capacity for new models. AvtoVAZ shifted output of the Lada 2106 sedan to Izhevsk in 2001. AvtoVAZ pulled the plug on in-house Lada 2104 production after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Shifts Lada Wagon Output to Izhevsk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642