VIENNA – Russia’s largest car maker, OAO AvtoVAZ, will take over the bankrupt OAO IzhAvto car plant based in Izhevsk, the capital of the Russian Republic of Udmurtia. AvtoVAZ, its state-owned shareholder GK Rostekhnologii and OAO Sberbank Rossii, IzhAvto’s largest creditor, sign a memorandum of understanding regarding the deal in a meeting attended by Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. IzhAvto suspended production as a result of bankruptcy in spring 2009. It restarted output of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Take Over IzhAvto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642