MOSCOW – OAO AvtoVAZ will unveil four Lada concept cars at this year’s Moscow Motor Show that runs August 25-31. A successor to this Lada 2110 will be shown at Moscow auto show. The Lada 2170 is a prototype of a successor to the Lada 2110 model range. There is no confirmed timing for the start of production. Another prototype, dubbed the Oka 2, reveals what a replacement for the tiny Oka minicar likely will look like. The current Oka is produced at two sites – the OAO SeAZ car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ to Unveil Lada Concept Cars at Moscow Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642