ANN ARBOR, MI – The success of the Mazda6 wagon, scheduled for production in January, will determine the speed with which Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) will deliver an all-wheel-drive version of the vehicle. So says Robert Davis, senior vice president-marketing and product development. Mazda6 will soon come in wagon, above, and hatch styles. “I think the wagon volume, in my mind, is really what I want to see before I make an investment in all-wheel drive,” Davis tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AWD Still on Radar for Mazda6; Nav System Arrival Imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642