The Arizona Joint Legislative I/M Study Committee established by the Governor earlier this year met Nov. 30,1999 to hear testimony on reasons for and ways to restructure the I/M vehicle emissions testing program in the Phoenix area. Most of the testimony was given by Douglas R. Lawson, a research scientist who has acted as a technical consultant to the California I/M Review Committee. Mr. Lawson pointed out that current I/M-240 type programs result in a 7% gain in test fleet CO emissions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AZ advised to cut waste in emissions program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642