Borg-Warner Automotive opens its new Transmission Advanced Product Development Center for Europe (TAPD-E) near Heidelberg, Germany. The facility is the company's third European technical center and will focus on advanced product development activity for clutch systems and control modules for automatic and automated manual transmissions for the European market. Borg-Warner Automotive says it expects to more than double its European business from $357 million to $900 million-plus due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"B-W R&D Center Signals Growth Prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642