BEIJING — The ailing Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. (BAIC) has targeted success for 2001. Its development plan includes the production and sale of 130,000 motor vehicles, an industrial output value of RMB7 billion (US$845.4 million), sales revenue of RMB8 billion (US$966.1 million) and export earnings of US$30 million. BAIC last year produced 124,824 vehicles, up 2.9% over the previous year, and sold 120,870 vehicles, up 0.5% over 1999. Its sales revenue reached RMB7.1 billion (US$857.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BAIC forecasts return to success with production of 130,000 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642