Ballard Power Systems Inc. weighs in again on the ongoing debate over when fuel-cell technology will be ready to make a significant dent in the powertrain landscape. The Canadian fuel-cell stack supplier, tied closely with DaimlerChrysler AG and Ford Motor Co. as the provider of fuel-cell powertrain components, releases its new “Road Map” in conjunction with the National Hydrogen Assn.’s Annual Hydrogen Conference in Washington. The Road Map says viable technology will be demonstrated by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard: Fuel-Cell Stacks Ready by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642