Ballard Power Systems Inc. of Vancouver, British Columbia, announces it has received a $2.1 million order from Honda R & D Co. Ltd., a division of Honda Motor Co. Ltd., for delivery of fuel cells, related equipment and support services. Honda will use the fuel cell for development and evaluation of a fuel cell-powered vehicle. The order follows a similar agreement made last month between Ballard and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. (see WEVTU — Feb. 1, '99, p.8). Both Japanese automakers are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard to fuel Honda research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642