Ballard Power Systems Inc. signs a memorandum of understanding with Japan's EBARA Corp. that nets the Canadian fuel-cell company $30 million in badly needed research funds. Ballard will use the funds to develop technology that will enhance both companies' positions in Japan's stationary fuel-cell market, in which EBARA plays a significant role manufacturing machinery and developing technology. The two companies have an existing tie-up, EBARA Ballard Corp., based in Tokyo, designed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard Inks $30 Million Development Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642