In a statement to shareholders, Ballard Power Systems Inc. says it will have fuel cell technology on the market by next year — in the form of fuel cell-powered portable generators. Canada-based Ballard says multiple field trials are underway and that the company is on pace to begin selling products to automotive and power industries over the next few years. Despite its efforts with Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG, Ballard envisions its partnership with Coleman Power-mate Inc. as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ballard promises generators" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642