General Motors Corp., which enters a second day of bankruptcy hearings today over the sale of the auto maker’s best assets to a new company, launches a new marketing program targeting mostly ‘09 SUVs and products from its lame-duck brands. The sale, which begins today and ends July 6, offers financing as low as 0% for well-qualified buyers on select models including, ‘09 model Chevrolet Suburban and GMC Yukon XL fullsize SUVs and the entire range of ‘09 Pontiac passenger cars. Buyers can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bankrupt GM Starts July With Zero-Percent Financing Deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642