SHANGHAI — Chinese residents who would like to drive a Shanghai Buick but are short on cash soon can apply for a car loan. Shanghai GM has finalized a financial agreement with two Chinese banks and a finance company to provide automotive financing to its customers (see FOCUS ON CHINA — June '99, p.3). The Industry and Commercial Bank of China, the China Construction Bank and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. Ltd. Finance Co. Ltd., the financial arm of SAIC, GM's Chinese partner, have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Banks, Shanghai GM finalize consumer loan deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642