Get ready this January for the shotgun start of a new automotive race to capture the hearts – and dollars – of the world’s wealthiest. And it could get ugly. Once the domain of only a handful of low-volume specialty vehicle makers, the upper luxury market is being invaded by the big names in the car business – General Motors, Ford, DaimlerChrysler, VW and BMW. At stake are bragging rights to a tiny, but lucrative sector where customers boast net worth up to $30 million or more. These ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Battle Brewing in Luxury Market Stratosphere" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642