The Behr Group has chosen Troy, MI, as the future home for a new $30 million corporate headquarters and technical center. Work on the 80,000-sq.-ft. complex is slated to begin this summer with completion set for the spring of 2001. Behr plans to move its headquarters from Charleston, SC, to Troy when construction is completed. The German auto supplier reportedly received a $6.5 million tax credit over 18 years from the state of Michigan for the facility, which is expected to employ more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Behr to Build Headquarters in Troy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642