DETROIT -- Behr America Inc. will invest $100 million over three years to expand and modernize the Dayton (OH) Thermal Products facilities it is purchasing from DaimlerChrysler Corp. to help meet increased demand for its products. Behr and DCC confirm the agreement to sell the Dayton facilities – the deal is expected to close by March 31 -- and say the 2,000 employees will make a seamless transition. Under the terms of the sale, Behr --whose parent company, Behr GmbH & Co., is based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Behr Purchases Dayton Thermal Products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642