VIENNA – Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., the Chinese 50/50 joint venture between Beijing Automotive Industry Holdings Co. and Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., has begun engine shipments to Russian assembler OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod (TagAZ). The company has sent its first shipment of 720 1.5L and 2.0L engines to Russia. The Chinese-made engines will be installed in older-generation Hyundai Accent and Sonata passenger cars assembled by TagAZ. Hyundai Sonata assembly at TagAZ. "With ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Hyundai Begins Engine Shipments to Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642