Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. Chairman and CEO Chung Mong-koo flew to Beijing Wednesday to officiate at the groundbreaking ceremony for Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s new engine and vehicle assembly plant, which will have an annual capacity of 400,000 units. BHMC is a 50-50 joint venture between Korea’s top auto maker and Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. The new 3.2 million-sq.-ft. (300,000-sq.-m) facility will boost BHMC's annual vehicle production capacity to 1 million units when it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Hyundai Breaks Ground on Third China Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642